When Life Happens, and Blogging Doesn’t
I’ve got quite the full plate today, and food is nowhere on it.
So to hold you over ’til my big post from Saturday’s food photography project, here are some recipes I’ve been dying to try lately. They’re all from other food bloggers!
- Greek Yogurt Cake – (never home) maker
- Roast Banana-Pumpkin Breakfast Bread – 101 Cookbooks
- Pumpkin Protein Doughnuts with Chocolate Drizzle – Peas and Thank You
- The Breakfast Pizzert – Chocolate Covered Katie
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls – Kath Eats Real Food
- Lasagna Roll-Ups – The Edible Perspective
- Polenta Breakfast Pizza – Carrots ‘N’ Cake
And a recreation of my all-time favorite appetizer by the LA Times:
If you try any of the above recipe before I have a chance to, make sure you let me know how they come out!!
In the meantime, check back tomorrow, when all the photos from Saturday’s project will be up!